Home > Membership
How to join | Manage your membership | Our online community | Renewals
Ver esta página en español>
Types of membership
Please choose which level is right for you:
||I am working professionally in the field as an expressive arts therapist, consultant/educator or artist.
||I am interested in the field but am not currently working professionally in the expressive arts.
||I want to support IEATA, but cannot pay $70 at this time.
||I am a student or intern (copy of student ID required).
||We are an expressive arts-related organization or simply want to support the expressive arts.
1) Simply click on the button above to complete and submit an online membership application and payment. Please note: If you prefer to mail your application and payment, download the form here.
2) You will receive an email confirmation with your user name and password. Please make note of this information as you will use it to log in to the IEATA Membership Management site. If you mail your application and payment, your member login information will be sent to you after the application is processed.
Manage your profile and find other members
Once you have joined, use our Membership Management site to update your password and profile information, and find other members in the online Membership Directory. Also, update your profile to let us know what information you would like us to include in our upcoming public Resource Directory.
1) Go to http://ieata.memberclicks.net or use the button below:
2) To log in
Enter the username and password that you received in your confirmation email.
3) To update your profile
Go to your profile to change your password, update your information and contact preferences, and renew your IEATA membership. Click on the blue "Edit this profile" link at the bottom of the page. Make your changes. Then be sure to click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
4) To search the Members Directory
Use the "Directory" drop-down menu at the top left (under the IEATA logo). Use a simple search to find a member by name or location, or use the advanced search option to locate a group of members by city, state or other filter.
5) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and comments.
Participate in our online community network
IEATA also hosts the IEATA Member Network, our online members-only community where you can:
- Join a regional group
- Share photos, artwork, videos or music you have created
- Join or start a discussion
- Promote an upcoming event
- Find members with similar interests and connect with friends
- Post listings on the bulletin board such as job opportunities, RFPs, office space rentals, etc.
- Manage your personal page and information
1) IEATA members may join by visiting
2) If your IEATA membership is current, we will approve your request to join the network within a week or so.
3) Once approved, please make a note of your user name and password, as this will be how you sign in to the network in future.
4) Please contact email@example.com with questions or comments.
Renew your membership
IEATA memberships are renewable annually, and we will send you a reminder.
1) Simply click on the button above to renew. Please note: If you prefer to mail your application and payment, download the form here.
2) This is also an opportunity to update your membership profile, and let us know your preferences about how you'd like to hear from us and what informationy you would like to include in our upcoming public Resource Directory.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and comments.
Learn about professional registration>
Participants of Deborah Koff-Chapin's
eighth annual Touch Drawing Gathering
WHY JOIN IEATA?
Become part of an international network of inspired people bringing the arts into the world for growth, healing, communication and collaborative learning.
Locate other IEATA members and manage your personal profile through our online Members Directory.
Join the IEATA Members Network, our members-only online community, to participate in a regional group; share images, videos or music; promote upcoming events; find members with similar interests; and post bulletin board listings such as job opportunities, RFPs, office space rentals, etc.
Enjoy discounts to our bi-annual conference, which attracts a wide variety of facilitators, practitioners and pioneers in the expressive arts field.
Receive the IEATA Newsletter, a venue for networking and communication, articles describing expressive arts at work, art, poetry and an opportunity to share your own articles, comments and artwork.
Receive IEATA News by email with current news and announcements.
Apply for consideration as a featured artist in our online Artists Gallery.